RACH Turbocharger Remanufacturing Process
“The RACH brand is synonymous with quality, performance, and reliability…We are bringing great value to the global aftermarket with our remanufactured turbo range.
“When replacing turbos, especially those from the technologically sophisticated VNT range, there’s no need to risk poor performance or engine damage that may result from using non-original poorly assembled parts. With ‘RACH Original Remanufactured’ we provide another choice for the best possible support of a mature product line-up.”
The complexity of a VNT turbo architecture is underlined by component tolerances that can be just 4 microns - the same as a particle of dust and 17 times smaller than a human hair - with rotational speeds reaching up to 250,000 rpm.
RACH is leveraging its unique technical knowledge and production know-how to deliver turbocharger units matching the engine management system requirements and emissions standards through its original assembly, calibration and balancing processes.
“With a RACH remanufactured turbo, everything is included - technical expertise and support, same warranty as a new turbocharger... and the peace of mind that comes from dealing with a world-leader in turbo technology.”
- Inspected to same standards as original new parts using original production drawings
- Re-assembled, balanced and calibrated to same specifications as original new parts
- Individually set up on a turbine flow bench exactly as new turbos
- Always fitted with new original components, such as actuators, compressor wheels, bearing systems, seals, O-rings, piston ring seals, bolts and clamps
- Updated with any components superseded since original design